Landscape Process Stage 1
The Initial Consultation
The first meeting occurs on the actual site.
Your needs are discussed and a comprehensive site analysis is conducted.
Copies of the site plan, demolition plan, floor plans, elevations, pool,
spa plans, and water retention systems are referenced.
Elements are defined:
- Access & vistas; paths, windows and entrances.
- Hard surface spaces; paved areas, decks, and paths.
- Water bodies; pond, swimming pool, spa.
- Soft surface spaces; vegetable patch, lawn, herb garden, feature plants, privacy screening.
- Utility areas; clothes drying, waste bins, garden shed and compost area.